Subject: NICOTINE STRIPS REGULATION
From: "Erika Frigo" <[email-masked]>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2025 12:42:03 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,
with the following email I would like to ask if and how nicotine strips (to 
be melted in the mouth and placed under the lip) are regulated in your 
country?
If they are allowed, is there any specific requirement to be followed in 
order to put the product on the market?

If the address to which I sent the email is not the correct one, may you 
please give me the one in charge?

Thank you very much for your assistance

Cordiali saluti - Best regards - 诚挚的问候

Erika Frigo

Chief Regulatory Affairs Officer

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4w1uhDc33cQAFuXZTpudvrRuP3OOwNj-uK7WlQ600AjkpNqcVyV0Rb3jnWYPIE1Sw_JDZFT1_Q>
+39 02 36714703 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> PEC | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/trusticert/>  LinkedIn | 
<http://www.trusticert.com/>  Website

TRUSTICERT SRL

Head office: ComoNExT - Via Cavour 2 - 22074 Lomazzo (CO) Italy 
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Via+Cavour+2+-+22074+Lomazzo+(CO)+Italy&entry=gmail&source=g>

Legal office (invoicing): Via Mazzini 18/C - 22036 Erba (CO) Italy 
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Via+Mazzini+18/C+-+22036+Erba+(CO)+Italy&entry=gmail&source=g>

S.C. € 10.000,00 | VAT (VIES):  IT03691110138 | REA: CO-328080

 <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4w38oiDOBVnp2aYxgcfbqCPJT0sl9VC1tiVeenNC2GlUmBpPbrY_L34V9D8s8lYIxyauC6K8P0ujhzU>

Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in 
questo messaggio debbono essere considerate riservate e ad uso esclusivo del 
destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, 
La preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, 
dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie.

This message, for the D.Lgs. 196/2003, may contain confidential and/or 
privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to 
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any 
action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received 
this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail 
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.